Forever Fed is always in need of supplies of all kinds.
If you have the gift of shopping, we have a need for shoppers!!!(I feel grown men cringing right now! Ha-ha!!)
A gifted shopper friend recently asked for a list of items we frequently used at our events so she could stock up on appropriate coupons and watch for sales on these items. Well be careful what you ask for because here it is!
If you have a desire to purchase and donate these items we have a great need for the items on this list! When you are ready to drop off supplies, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll let you know how to get those items to us!
- Disposable Cups of all kinds…hot and cold
- Heavy Weight plastic forks and spoons (Our meals are hearty and plastic ware needs to be sturdy)
- 10 inch or larger divided portion plates (no flimsy paper plates please)
- 6 inch dessert plates
- Table Covers (Plastic or Paper–any colors)
- Rolls of white butcher paper–for kids to draw on tables
- Sidewalk Chalk–for kids to just have fun at Block Parties
- Dried Beans
- Cans of drink mixes with sugar already in mix (friut flavors, lemonade, etc)
- Hot Chocolate (Should be going on sale here soon, we can stock up for next fall and winter!)
- Individually wrapped fruit / applesauce cups (we often distribute at events)
- Cans of chunk or slice pineapple (Juice goes into drink mix, pineapple is popular!)
- Cans of sliced jalepeno’s (Come in a pop-top can, usually $2 a can-these are a garnish at almost every meal–no glass jars please..they break!)