Do You Need to Perform Community Service Hours?
Forever Fed believes in building our community in many ways and we are happy to help you fulfill your required Community Service Hours. Regardless of whether you are performing CS hours for work, school, clubs, or the court system, we are happy to partner with you to help you achieve your goals.
If you are performing court-ordered community service hours, please be sure to check with your parole officer to be sure your hours of service with Forever Fed are applicable to your specific situation. We accept Court Ordered Services Workers as long as your charge is not related to sex, violence, weapon possession, or any form of theft.
Please follow these instructions to sign up, serve, and record your hours of service.
- Click on the “volunteer” tab. You will be directed to our volunteer webpage.
- Create a user name and password and sign up for the volunteer opportunity you wish to perform. When you create your user account please associate that account with an email address that you check frequently. We communicate with our volunteers mostly via email.
- When you perform your service hours those hours are recorded through the volunteer hub software.
- To obtain a record of actual hours you have served please follow these instructions.
- Log into your volunteer account
- Click on “My Account”
- Click on “My Hours”
- A report or “list” of the hours you have performed will be available for you to print.
- If you require a signature verifying you have served these hours please contact Susan@Foreverfed.org and arrange for a time to get the needed signature.
PLEASE NOTE – Obtaining proof of your community service hours is YOUR responsibility. We have over 600 volunteers working with us throughout the year. If you need a signature we ask for a minimum of 5 days to sign and process your paperwork. After you print off your hours and get your paper work to us, we will gladly sign it and return it to you within 5 DAYS. Most times paperwork is returned to you much quicker than this however we promise it will get to you in 5 days. We provide signed proof of hours served as a courtesy to you and we ask you treat our leadership with the courtesy of following these rules in good faith.
NO SHOW POLICY: We understand circumstances arise and some times plans don’t work out as expected. If you discover you are unable to fulfill the opportunity you signed up to do on the same day we are expecting you, please call 678-883-3314 to let us know you are not coming. Failure to show up for one or more volunteer opportunities you signed up to perform may result in the deletion of future volunteer opportunities you signed up to do. We believe in grace and forgiveness but we do have a ministry to run and we are counting on you to fulfill your promise to serve with us. Together we are making a difference!