There are a vast number of families whose income has been severely cut or completely cut off due to our present Public Health State of Emergency. We anticipate a large increase in families seeking food support from our food pantries.
Forever Fed cannot give away what we do not have!
- If you have non-perishables and/or hygiene items you wish to donate, please drop those by Forever Fed’s Distribution Center Entrance located at Hillside United Methodist Church. (4474 Towne Lake Parkway, Woodstock, GA 30189) Our entrance is behind the large Celebration Hall of the Church. There are directional signs in the parking lot. The more donations we receive, the more we can distribute.
- Visit our Amazon Wish List! If you cannot leave your home you can order non-perishable supplies to be delivered directly to us via Amazon. Here’s our list!
- Please pray for our ministry as we continue to serve the public in the best way possible. We are called to meet this need in our community and we know God will bless us with everything we need through the resources we receive.
- Follow our page on Facebook page “Forever Fed”. This avenue of communications is the easiest way for us to update news regarding various needs for volunteers or supplies and pantry events we host.
- Eighty percent of our food supply is obtained from the Atlanta Community Food Bank at a cost of $0.18 per pound. We can purchase a 24 pack of canned foods for $4.48 and they deliver that food right to our back door. That’s pretty remarkable! Make a donation online.
If you wish, you can also mail a check to our PO Box address:
Forever Fed Inc
1025 Rose Creek Drive
Woodstock, GA 30189